Requesting a new password
How do I request a new password?
If you have forgotten your password, please request a new password using the directions below. If you have never logged in to the OMRI website before, please click here to learn how.
To request a new password:
- Click on this link: http://www.omri.org/user/password
It will open the page in a separate window so you can read the instructions as you go.
- Enter your email address and answer the Captcha question. Captcha questions prevent automated spam submissions. Click on Email new password. If you are unsure about which email address you have on file with OMRI, or if you can't see the Captcha, call us at (541) 343-7600 x100.
- Open the email from email@example.com and click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
- You will see a page with a button labeled Log in. Click the “Log in” button.
- You should now be logged in. Once you are logged in, please change your password. Click the "Edit" tab under your email address in the top center of the page to edit your password.
- When you have entered a new password, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
- Congratulations! You have now logged in and updated your password. Don’t forget to write it down in a safe place!
If you need additional help logging in, please contact OMRI at 541-343-7600 x100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.