For First-time Applicants Only
The first step of the OMRI application process is to purchase an Application Kit and set up your company account. Each company only needs to do this once.
Once you have purchased an Application Kit, you will receive a login for the OMRI website that will allow you to access OMRI’s advanced features for applicants, including:
- Online applications and downloadable materials.
- Downloads of the OMRI Policy Manual©, OMRI Standards Manuals and other reference documents.
- A personalized Company Page, where you can edit the list of authorized contacts and public contact information for your company and work on new product applications. Each authorized contact will receive a login.
Ordering a $50 Application Kit gives you access to apply online for two years (paper copies of manuals can be requested for an additional fee). Once a complete application is submitted to OMRI for review, authorized contacts for your company will have access to these materials for as long as the company has listed products.
To get started, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click below to start your order. You will be asked to provide information about:
- The company name;
- Public company contact information; and
- Contact information for individuals that you are authorizing to handle and submit confidential information to OMRI.
Step 2: Submit payment (additional fees apply for hardcopy requests). Please note, if payment is made via credit card or PayPal, online access to the application kit will be immediate. All other forms of payment will delay access until payment is received.
Step 3: OMRI will send you an email with instructions on how to log in and access materials on our website. You will also receive a link to your Company Page where you can edit contact information for your company and start a new application.
Do you already have a company account?
Log in above to access application materials
New company or
need to purchase an Application Kit?
Before submitting your Application Kit order form, please do a quick search for each of your ingredients in the OMRI generic materials search. This search tool can help you determine whether your product may be eligible for OMRI listing. If you cannot find your materials, or if you have other questions regarding OMRI applications, you may contact the application support team at 541-343-7600 ext. 105 or email to email@example.com.