About OMRI Listed Products
The OMRI Listed® seal assures the suitability of products for certified organic production, handling, and processing under the following conditions:
- For certified organic farmers, the product must be included in the operator's approved organic system (farm) plan.
- Product use must be in accordance with any restrictions described in the OMRI Products List©, the OMRI Canada Products List© or the OMRI Mexico Products List© under the product's category.
Also, OMRI recommends that users of OMRI Listed products follow these suggestions:
- Many product or manufacturer names are similar. Check to make sure that both product and manufacturer names on the label match the listing in the OMRI Products List(s).
- Apply the product according to instructions or purpose on the label, and in accordance with any restrictions indicated in the OMRI Products List(s).
- Guard against the possibility of environmental contamination and negative ecological impacts.
- Handle products with care for the safety of the workers involved.
- Contact the manufacturer about a product's efficacy, health and environmental effects.