Requesting a new password
How do I request a new password?
If you have forgotten your password, please request a new password using the directions below. If you have never logged into the OMRI website before, please click here to learn how.
To request a new password:
- Click on this link: http://www.omri.org/user/password
It will open the page in a separate window so you can read the instructions as you go.
- Enter your e-mail address and answer the Captcha question. Captcha questions prevent automated spam submissions. Click on ‘E-mail new password’. If you are unsure about which e-mail address you have on file with OMRI, or if you can't see the Captcha, call us at (541) 343-7600 x100.
- Open the e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
- You will see a page with a button labeled “Log in”. Click the “Log in” button.
- You should now be logged in. Once you are logged in, please change your password. Click the "Edit" tab under your e-mail address in the top center of the page to edit your password.
- When you have entered a new password, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
- Congratulations! You have now logged in and updated your password. Don’t forget to write it down in a safe place!
If you need additional help logging in, please contact OMRI at 541-343-7600 x100 or email@example.com.