OMRI USA/Canada Seal
The OMRI seal is a powerful promotional tool. To help keep the value and recognition of the seal high, we ask that you follow the guidelines below and the licensing policy (You may need Adobe® Reader® to view this PDF) when using the Seal on your packaging and promotional materials:
- Use PMS (Pantone Matching System) color number 575 when printing the seal in green.
- Make sure that the seal is large enough to be legible.
- The seal should be less than 10% of the size of the label.
- Keep the seal proportional. Please don't "stretch" the seal in any direction.
- The seal should contrast with the background color of your label, packaging, document, or web page.
- Use the seal only with OMRI Listed® products!
- Type over the seal.
- Use the seal on promotional material not related to your OMRI Listed products. This includes business cards, company promotional materials, and general website pages.
- Use the seal to imply organic certification. Contact an organic certification agency if you wish to use the USDA organic seal on the product.
Download the OMRI USA/Canada Seal
You must only use the OMRI Listed seal in association with products currently on the OMRI Products List©.
By downloading the seal (or using it), you agree to follow the OMRI Listed Seal licensing policy (You may need Adobe® Reader® to view this PDF). Please be sure that you have read and understood this policy prior to use.
To download, click on the appropriate link and save the file to your computer. To receive seal files in another format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OMRI seal is a registered trademark of OMRI. OMRI provides suppliers of OMRI Listed products with the Seal in electronic form. Variation in or changes to the Seal are in violation of this policy. Manufacturers and distributors of OMRI Listed products must ensure that the Seal is used only in direct connection with specific products that are currently OMRI Listed. Displaying the Seal in a way that could reasonably be thought to apply to a product that is not currently OMRI Listed is in violation of OMRI policy and U.S. trademark law. The product name, company name, and company contact information given on any product labels or in any advertising or promotional materials must match that which appears on the current OMRI Products List. Private labels or re-packages of OMRI Listed products with different names are required to apply separately under OMRI’s re-packaged products policy.