OMRI Canada Seal
Download the OMRI Canada Seal
You must only use the OMRI Canada Seal in association with products currently on the OMRI Canada Products List©.
To download, click on the appropriate link and save the file to your computer. To receive seal files in another format, please contact email@example.com.
To ensure the value and recognition of the Seal remain high, we ask that you follow the guidelines below and the licensing policy (you may need Adobe® Reader® to view this PDF) when using the Seal on your packaging and promotional materials:
- Use PMS (Pantone Matching System) color number 575 when printing the seal in green.
- Make sure that the seal is large enough to be legible. Additional wording below the seal may be removed if it is too small to be legible.
- The seal should be less than 10% of the size of the label.
- Keep the seal proportional. Please don't "stretch" the seal in any direction.
- The seal should contrast with the background color of your label, packaging, document, or web page.
- Use the seal only with products listed on the OMRI Canada Products List!
- Place the seal below the name of the product.
- Type over the seal.
- Use the seal on promotional material not related to your OMRI Listed® products. This includes business cards, company promotional materials, and general website pages.
- Use the seal to imply organic certification. Contact an organic certification agency if you wish to use the USDA organic seal on the product.
OMRI provides suppliers of OMRI Listed products with the appropriate seal or seals in electronic form. Variation in or changes to the Seal are in violation of this policy. Manufacturers and distributors of OMRI Listed products must ensure that the Seal is used only in direct connection with specific products that are currently OMRI Listed. Displaying the Seal in a way that could reasonably be thought to apply to a product that is not currently OMRI Listed is in violation of OMRI policy and U.S. trademark law. The product name, company name, and company contact information given on any product labels or in any advertising or promotional materials must match that which appears on the current OMRI Canada Products List. Private labels or re-packages of OMRI Listed products with different names are required to apply separately under OMRI’s repackaged products policy.