Changing a Password
How do I change my password?
If you know your password and wish to change it, please follow these directions. If you do not know your password and need to request one, click here.
- Log in to the website using your current email address and password.
- Click on the "Update Account Information" link located below your welcome message.
- Click the "Edit" tab under your user name in the top center of the page.
- Enter your new password in the "Password" box and again in the "Confirm Password" box.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
- A message will appear at the top of the page confirming the change.
How do I log in to the OMRI website for the first time?
Your email address is the one you have on file with OMRI. Your password is something you choose at the time of your first order from the OMRI website. If you have recently ordered an Application Kit or subscription service from OMRI, you should have received an email from email@example.com following your order, confirming your login information. Please refer to that email to retrieve your login information.
If you have not recently made an order with OMRI and do not know your password, please see the directions on how to request a new password here.
If you are not sure which email address you have on file with OMRI, please contact OMRI at (541)-343-7600 x 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.